NAIDOC Week is fast approaching, with this year’s theme being Voice, Treaty and Truth.
“NAIDOC Week celebrations are held across Australia each July to celebrate the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. NAIDOC is celebrated not only in Indigenous communities, but by Australians from all walks of life. The week is a great opportunity to participate in a range of activities and to support your local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community” – About NAIDOC Week
KARI staff will be attending a number of NAIDOC Week events across Sydney to promote Indigenous excellence and provide communities with resources that will provide a better understanding to what services KARI offer.
Come and say hi to our staff at the following NAIDOC Week events:
- Bankstown NAIDOC on Saturday the 6th July
- Campbelltown NAIDOC on Monday the 8th July
- Minto post office Monday the 8th July
- Oran Park NAIDOC on Tuesday the 9th July
- Fairfield Hospital NAIDOC on Wednesday the 10th July
- Ngallu Wal NAIDOC day in Doonside on Wednesday the 10th July
- Riverstone NAIDOC on Thursday the 11th July
- Kurranulla NAIDOC in Cronulla on Thursday the 11th July
- Tharawal NAIDOC on Thursday the 11th July
- Penrith NAIDOC on Friday the 12th July
- Redfern NAIDOC Friday the 12th July
- Burramatta NAIDOC day in Parramatta on Sunday 14th July