Who can receive advice and referral services from the KARI Targeted Early Intervention Team?
- Families living in Liverpool, Fairfield and Bankstown LGA’s who have the primary care of an Aboriginal child aged 0-17 years.
- Aboriginal youth aged 14-24 years living in Liverpool, Fairfield, Bankstown and Campbelltown LGA’s.
If you live outside of these areas, we are happy to refer you a relevant service in your area.
I have an open Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) case plan, can I access this service?
Yes, depending on the level of DCJ’s involvement. Please get in touch with our team to see if we can help.
My children are not in my care, can I access this service?
We can provide referral assistance to services that can help you.
How do I access the advice and referral services from KARI?
You can refer yourself via one of the following:
- Call us on (02) 8782 0300 and ask for Targeted Early Intervention
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use the online referral portal located here.
If you’re another service provider professional seeking services for your client, you can refer them to us by using any of the above methods.
What happens when a referral is received by KARI?
A KARI Targeted Early Intervention team member will contact you within two business days.
What do I do if I have any questions or concerns about the service received from KARI?
If you have any questions or concerns about the services provided by our team, please feel free to contact the Early Intervention Coordinator on (02) 8782 0300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org