With KARI Leadership talented leaders can expect to make significant, positive changes to their individual leadership capabilities and performance.
But program benefits go far beyond personal transformation.
By offering rich and up-to-the-minute research, insights and stories from the forefront of organisational and leadership practice, participants develop an adaptive and future-focused approach to the challenges and dynamic nature of our global economy and culture.
This creates all sorts of new opportunities for workplace change and innovation.
KARI Leadership alumni and their organisations have reported the following benefits from taking part in the program:
- Recognising the characteristics and values of contemporary leadership practice and making the transition.
- New perspectives on team engagement and wellbeing and how they drive sustainable performance outcomes.
- Connecting with a diverse cohort for valuable insights into cross-industry leadership cultures and practices.
- Applying best practice from organisations across the globe – from couture fashion brands to technology giants.
- Taking a flexible and agile approach to organisational obstacles and making breakthroughs in workplace transformation.
- Understanding the impact of current challenges for organisations – emerging workforce demographics, the end of ownership, VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) – and how leaders can respond effectively