Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to New South Wales residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, KARI Foundation. and employed staff, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 9am AEST on 24th June 2018 and closes at 4 pm AEST on 2nd July 2018
- To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Enter personal details with KARI staff at State of Origin 2.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will notify the competition winner of their prize by 5pm AEST on 2nd July 2018.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take and/or redeem a prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter is KARI Foundation (ABN 72 226 625 037) Level 3, 131-135 George Street, Liverpool, 2170, New South Wales, Australia.
- The associated agency is tse, Level 2, 360 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, 2065, New South Wales, Australia.
29th May 2019 KARI Foundation are excited to announce a partnership with Netball NSW, which will commence with their sponsorship of the KARI Indigenous Netball Knockout 2019. The partnership will see the KARI Foundation and Netball NSW using their combined … Continue reading "KARI Announce Partnership with Netball NSW for Indigenous Netball Knockout 2019"
It has been another busy month here at KARI with no signs of slowing down as we saw a number of programs running throughout the Easter Holiday period. KARI Ltd is full steam ahead in regard to the implementation of … Continue reading "CEO Message – April 2019"