As KARI continues to grow, so do our job opportunities. Keep an eye out for this page to be updated with the latest opportunities available within KARI.
Digital Content and Creative Officer
KARI brings First Nations culture and excellence into the wider community life through its people, advice and support.
We focus on strengthening First Nations culture to drive belonging, connection and a sense of community for everyone.
Our mission is to work with community to create meaningful points of connection to share and experience First Nations culture and achievement.
We are seeking a skilled professional to join us as our Digital Content and Creative Officer. This role offers an exciting opportunity to utilise your creative talents across both digital and print media to effectively communicate our mission and engage with communities.
As the Digital Content and Creative Officer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital content strategies that resonate with our audience. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to create captivating print materials that align with our brand and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop innovative digital content strategies for social media, websites, and other digital channels.
- Produce multimedia content that reflects the essence of First Nations culture and KARI’s mission and vision.
- Manage KARI’s online presence, incorporating creativity and strategic thinking while staying informed about digital trends.
- Create engaging print materials such as brochures, flyers, and posters that effectively communicate our message to diverse audiences.
- Collaborate with team members to share community stories and achievements through both digital and print media.
- Proven experience in digital content creation and social media management.
- A strong affinity for First Nations culture and a commitment to amplifying First Nations voice.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, video production, and photography.
- Ability to analyse engagement metrics and use insights to enhance content performance.
- Experience in graphic design and print media production is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated success in creating engaging digital and print content.
- Exceptional storytelling abilities that resonate with audiences across various mediums.
- Respectful approach to representing First Nations cultures in both digital and print media.
- Strong project management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re ready to embark on this exciting journey and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter to Kate.Jaques@kari.org.au or apply now on Seek