Capital insight have come on board as naming partner of KARI Foundations Cadetship program in the building and construction industry. The partnership’s aim is to provide greater opportunities within higher level positions through Cadetship pathways. This partnership will help drive reconciliation and positive outcomes for both Aboriginal people and corporate Australia.
- PRESS RELEASE: New Executive Appointments Announcement 8 August 2023
- KARI Transurban Aboriginal Driving School 3 August 2023
- Corporate NAIDOC Luncheon 27 May 2022
- Official Launch of the Aboriginal Women’s Wellbeing Conference & Expo 27 May 2022
- Capital Insight Partnership Announcement 27 May 2022