The JC Caffyn Plate Indigenous Drivers Series has been taking place across New South Wales where drivers from across the state have been competing to make the final.
The Series, thanks to the partnership with KARI Foundation, has expanded to different parts of NSW. Heats for the series were dispersed across these locations:
- Wagga Wagga
- Club Menangle
Last years winner Makayler Barnes joins an impressive list of Drivers for the final race where the winner will take out the KARI JC Caffyn Plate. Below are the Drivers set to race on the 28th:
- Passions Delight – Courtney Sutherland
- Arcachon – Matt Coffee
- Rolling Along – Jess Prior
- Power Surge – Hayden Green
- Blue Moon Rising – Damien Smith
- Corbie olt – Jimmy “The Legend” Brown
- A Sweet Success – Jack Wade
- Italian Delight – Bruce O’Brien
- Ballymore Boy – McKayler Barnes
- Heza Bromac – Josh Aiken.
KARI and Club Menangle have been working together to provide fun and entertainment for those who attend the final, and have organised a FREE Cultural Day at the Club. The day will be a fun for the whole family with rides as well as a chance to meet the drivers of the JC Caffyn Plate!
KARI would like to wish all drivers good luck in their final race and hope to see you there!